Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who has filled out my reader survey so far! I've enjoyed reading through the responses, and please do continue to comment to the survey if you haven't done so already.

I thought it would be easier to write a follow-up post than comment back to everyone :).

Hannah and Jessie win the prize for branching out the most on the "anything else of interest" portion, especially Hannah, which is no surprise. *ahem* She scares me everytime she starts talking about her plans for hypothetical nieces and nephews. . .

I thought the variety of "favorite post" choices was interesting, and I'm so glad that my poetry is loved and appreciated, even recited to this day! It makes me feel famous :).

I'm filing away all of the suggestions for future posts - great ideas, so thank you! Jessica's suggestion was my favorite, but I'm not sure I'm qualified to write a convincing post touting the amazing superiority of dark chocolate to milk chocolate. I'll have to think on that one, but 'tis a noble, important topic, to be sure. Regarding Ashley's request, maybe instead of writing a post on the proper order of Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia, we should instead open the floor for debate in a thread in the near future :-D. As for John's suggestion, I actually already have a post on Fibonacci long overdue, and I apologize to all my Readers Dear who remember my promises last fall that have not yet been fulfilled. I haven't been at all good at writing on math this summer, but I will try to do better, so don't despair! ;) I haven't been doing math a whole lot, so it hasn't been on my mind as much - shocking, I know!

Most everyone seems to have taken my breakfast and hat questions seriously, which made for amusing responses. I would like to thank Ash, Missy, Amy, the Happy Feminist, and Jessie (minus her comment on the black tie!) for the hat compliments :-D. The hat in the photo is my "sun hat," meaning I use it when I'm going to be in the sun for a while, which is not often. It is great for protection, and prevents sun-induced headaches. I don't normally wear hats with that wide of a brim. Most of my hats have a narrower brim. After various requests, I think I will take pictures of my room, which would show the variety of hats I have (most I've purchased for about $1/piece) and the pretty pictures on my wall. As a warning, some of you that are minimalists or interior decorators may cringe when you see how many things I've managed to pack into such a small room, but the important thing is that it's organized and stays so! Anyway, I'll try to post pictures soon :).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You're welcome!