Friday, July 07, 2006

New Series on Lydia's Blog

Lydia Hayden is staring a new series on her blog, exploring the issue of women and college. I think it will be a very profitable look at the subject. I've thoroughly enjoyed Lydia's well-reasoned blog posts in the past, and I appreciate the way she approaches issues with charity, understanding, and Biblical principles. She asked me to write the first post for the series, and she posted it last night. Make sure to check it out, and keep coming back for additional posts from Lydia and hopefully others. I wrote my post from a personal perspective of public higher education and by no means covered everything pertaining to the issue, nor reached many firm conclusions on the matter, so I am really looking forward to reading additional posts on the subject.