Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*screams*

Blogger has been more of a stress than a help these past few days. I have lost a few drafts, and even when I back them up, sometimes I am not able to copy/paste them back into a draft. Pictures aren't downloading properly, and I am just tired of it :(. And my computer is being slow on top of everything.

I have a lot to do anyway this week, and blogging is not high on my list of priorities, so I'm going to take a break from the blogosphere until Monday, when I hope to return rested, refreshed, and with a more cooperative blogging service and computer. I can dream, can't I? Oh, and hopefully I'll have reports of a wedding reception successfully catered :).

Adieu.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Have a good break Susan. I've had a few frustrating moments when I was muttering about Blogger this week :) Hope the reception goes smoothly.

Ashley said...

I echo your screams!!! I have been very frustrated with Blogger too, especially because I don't feel like I have time to mess with it. I should take a break from the blogosphere too but I think I'm addicted.

I hope the reception goes smoothly too. :-)

Sherrin said...

Sorry to hear about your struggles! Computers can be immensely frustrating.

I think it is amazing that you are catering for a reception! You will be such a blessing! It sounds much more important than blogging :).

Ashley said...

She IS such a blessing - you have no idea!! Susan, I will owe you and your family forever for this. :-)