Thursday, September 14, 2006

Do We Evangelize Professing Believers and Their Children?

John is starting a series of posts on the notion of evanglizing professing believers and their children. I think it should prove interesting :). It is a topic that interests me considerably. It sort of relates back to my recent post on doubts about salvation. As I mentioned in the comments of that post, everyone, believer or not, needs to hear the gospel. The message of the Gospel never grows old! But the question John is considering, aside from whether evangelism is for all, is how this is lived out practically. His first post is specifically on evangelizing covenant children. Make sure to read it and keep a look out for his future posts on the topic.

1 comment:

John Dekker said...

Thatnks for the reference. The comments in that thread really seem to have taken off.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to say much about how it's lived out practically, though.