Okay, okay. I realize I am very tardy in responding to my tags, but Samara and Jessica both tagged me with a meme. I'm giving into peer pressure, I suppose. *sigh* :) This one had fun questions and wasn't too long, so I'll give in and complete it :). I actually enjoy filling out these types of things; I just try to restrict myself, given my past history of surveys, which I related here ;).
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.
Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Ink and Incapability
2) The Happy Feminist
3) Space Station Samara
4) Everything Domestic
5) An Old-Fashioned Girl
Select Five People to Tag
- I think most people have already done this. . . I'll just go with "whoever wants to do this" :). That's always safe.
What were you doing ten years ago?
- Enduring our family's infamous "February Flu." It was an illness that will go down in the history of the Garrisons. . . As a bonus for me, it developed into pneumonia (my second of three cases so far). *ick*
What were you doing one year ago?
- Surviving student-teaching. 'Nuff said.
Five snacks you enjoy
- raw carrots
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
- My Jesus, I Love Thee (I want this played at my funeral)
- In Christ Alone (and this one too. . . )
- Most of the songs from The Sound of Music and many other musicals
- The Faithful (Steve Green with Voice of the Martyrs)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
- "give" most of it to the government ;)
- tithe to my church
- donate to the Answers in Genesis Museum project and Gospel for Asia
- place in savings
- add to my book collection :)
Five Bad Habits
- being over-critical of others/assuming it's someone else's fault
- playing with my bangs and hair
- being overly organized (to the point of obsession)
- multi-tasking (to the detriment of the tasks)
Five things you like doing
- blogging :)
Five things you would never wear again (never is a rather strong word - how about "probably never" or "prefer to never". . . )
- pants (except to bed)
- shorts (except to swim)
- high-heels (after next month. . . )
- a bathing suit without a cover-up (people think 2-piece suits are cool, well I'm even cooler with a 3-piece suit!), hehe, ;)
- many assorted outfits in my past. . .
Five Favorite "Toys"
- the computer
- my sewing machine
- my serger
- the piano
- my hair