Monday, May 07, 2007

Blogging Buddies and a Cute Baby

Yay! Ashley posted pictures of our meeting with Becky from Saturday :-). It was so much fun to meet Becky in person! She's just like she is online. She also brought along Katherine. *grin* That child is absolutely a doll! I got my baby fill for a little while :-).

Ashley and I drove down to Newnan to meet up with Becky, her mom, and Katherine. We had lunch at Ruby Tuesday's and then hopped over to Starbuck's for a while as well. We had a good time chatting with each other, just about anything that came to mind. Good companionship is a blessing from God :-).

Hehe. I just realized. Jessie, didn't you and I first meet at a Ruby Tuesday's also? I hadn't thought of that. How funny! Anyway, so that makes three blogging friends I've met in person. And Adrian is the only one I didn't first meet at Ruby Tuesday's. He's also the only one I plan to marry. *wink*

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Hehe. I just realized. Jessie, didn't you and I first meet at a Ruby Tuesday's also? I hadn't thought of that. How funny! Anyway, so that makes three blogging friends I've met in person. And Adrian is the only one I didn't first meet at Ruby Tuesday's. He's also the only one I plan to marry. *wink*

Susan, you are so funny! Thanks for sharing about your meeting with fellow bloggers. I sure enjoyed the darling pictures of Katherine and you all.

Hey, when will it be my turn to meet you at Ruby Tuesday's?! It will have to be in your neck of the woods because I don't think that we have one over here, unless it is hidden on the east side of town somewhere. Oh, wait! I just remembered that there is a new west side location being built near us. I guess you could come here after all. :)
*does happy dance*

Now, if I can just convince you and Adrian that Kansas is a wonderful place for a honeymoon...;-)

Ashley said...

Haha that's the LAST thing I'd want to do for my honeymoon... Go meet people... ;-)

Lydia said...

I agree, Ashley. And I was JUST KIDDING, BTW. :) The other LAST thing I'd want to do would be to go to a lot of touristy places that suck all your money and don't provide much in the way of real memories. :)

Susan said...

Hehe. Yeah, you two are cracking me up ;-). Adrian and I are thinking more along the lines of non-touristy. We do need to meet sometime, though, Lydia!

Ashley said...

Susan, I know a lovely cabin in north Georgia that is highly recommended if you're looking for ideas. Simple, private, with nearby things like hiking and apple orchards and such.

Jessie said...

Yes, Ruby Tuesday's where it's at! How funny! Looks like you had a good time.
How are you, dear? Sorry I've been so negligent of you of late :-(
But at least I'm praying for you!