Saturday, June 24, 2006

Au Revoir

I'm disappearing until July 5th. Today I have a bridal shower and a church social, then tomorrow right after church I go pick up my friend Emily from the airport :). She's staying until Thursday evening, but then the next morning my family is driving up to Indiana until July 4th. As you can see, blogging is just not going to be on my "to-do" list for the next several days. I will be on e-mail occasionally over the next 5 days or so, but not blogger.

Sadly, I still haven't blogged on the WCF conference I attended earlier this week :(. I hope to blog a bit on that when I return. Our computer has been strange the last week or so, and I haven't had access to my blog tracking software for a few days. I hope to have it reinstalled when I return, so I can peruse blogs again with greater ease. Until then, au revoir!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, you posted on Saturday and it's Wednesday and no one has commented yet! I guess everyone is mad at you for leaving. ;-) I'm just kidding! I hope you have a great time with Emily and a good 4th in Indiana!! Look for me on the roof of the Methodist Hospital. :-)

Anna Naomi said...

Well, I guess it's Au Revoir for a while, for me! You won't get back until July 5th, and I'm leaving for camp July 3rd! I've enjoyed your blog, and look forward to catching up on it whenver I get home... which will be a while!

Sherrin said...

I miss you, Susan! My blog seems so lonely without you :(. I feel like you are like an "internet friend".

Susan said...

You weren't there, Ashley!!!! You stood me up. ;) Actually our fireworks were on the 1st because that's when Madison, IN does them, and we weren't even in Indianapolis, but that's beside the point. . .

*sigh* That's sad that you're leaving just before I'm getting back, Anna :(. Not that you'll be reading this, but I still had to express my sadness.

I'll have to go cheer up your blog, then, Sherrin! I feel like you're my friend as well, though we've never met. Isn't that strange? Why do you have to live in Australia????