Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back Home Again, In Indiana. . .

*nostalgic humming continues*

Mother Dear and I are driving up to Southern Indiana tomorrow after church. We'll be visiting Grandparents Dear in Hanover, an itty bitty town 40 minutes north of Lousiville, until Friday or Saturday, when we'll drive back to Georgia. It'll be good to be back up North for a short time, where people speak normally and use correct lingo :). I'll be able to use terms like "burner" and "pitch-in," and people will know what I mean! I won't be online this week, but will return next weekend, or maybe not until Monday.

6 comments:

Mrs.B. said...

I just got back and you're leaving!

I hope you have a lovely time! (o:

Jessie said...

burner and pitch-in???

*little southern mind processing, processing, processing... NO MATCHES FOUND"

What do they mean? The only burners I know of are the ones on the stoves...
: )

I'll miss having you online but I hope you enjoy your trip. It's always nice to visit friends and family! "See" you when you get back!

Sherrin said...

I'm going to miss you online!

helen said...

Say hello to the North for me. :-)

Ashley said...

Susan! Come back! I miss you!

John Dekker said...

Welcome back!