Saturday, March 08, 2008

25 weeks

I'm finally looking pregnant enough to warrant a picture. This is a huge change from even a week ago. And how pregnant I look does vary quite a bit, by outfit. Here I'm in maternity clothes, so I look more pregnant than I do with regular clothes, but it makes for a more fun picture :-). Funny story about the skirt here. I bought it years ago at a thrift store because I liked the fabric and pattern (drop waist yoke), and didn't realize it was a maternity skirt until I got home (I just thought it was rather loose ;-)). I've still worn it through the years, but with a regular top, but I finally get to use it for its original use!

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay for a photo!! You look so happy and content. That's cool.

You should post a picture of yourself each week so we can all see your progress. And it would be cool for you to go back and see your belly grow.

Claire said...

Lovely picture! You look just wonderful. I love pregnany mommy photos. :)

Thanks for sharing. Oh, and I second the request for regular photo updates. ;)

Claire said...

Ooops. :) Of course I meant "preganant mommy photos". Somehow pregnant and mommy got a little mixed there. Or maybe I'm inventing a new word for expectant mothers... although "pregmommy" would make more sense than "pregnany" (too close to "nanny"! And the mom's the MOM, not the nanny!)

=)

Claire said...

The Lord is good at humbling me when I try to type and send comments too quickly. Imagine... misspelling "pregnant" in two comments in a row! *blushes*

Okay, I promise to leave you along now! :o)

Miriam Rebekah said...

I love the photo! I'm so excited for you.

Eltinwe said...

Lovely photo. I'd be jealous if I were. I STILL don't look that pregnant, even if I try, and I'm due in about two months!

So... are you still feeling like you want another 11 or so after this one?

ashley @ twentysixcats said...

I echo eltinwe's last question. :-)

Susan said...

To Anna and Ashley:

Yes, I do still genuinely want 11 more :-). Actually, being pregnant overall has been great. I have loved the second trimester. The first trimester was. . . bearable, icky, but better than I thought it would be. But well worth it, I think :).

Becky Miller said...

Beautiful!

Lindsy said...

How exciting and wonderful!