Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun Visit



Yesterday I finally got to meet Zan in person! When Adrian got the job here in Connecticut I started mapquesting New England blogger friends, and I was happy that Becky and Zan were both only about 2 hours away. Yesterday I drove up to New Hampshire to see Zan. It was a beautiful day, so a nice relaxing drive all the way up (except for the half hour where I turned down the wrong road - totally my fault. . . ) and we had a good visit together, eating lunch, talking, and spending some time outside while her older two boys played. I got to hold Owen (2 months, about) some :-), even though the poor guy was so fussy most of the time I was there. I did get him to smile a few times, though! It was fun to finally meet Zan after communicating online for almost 3 years(!).

5 comments:

une_fille_d'Ève said...

How fun! I want to hold him!

Caroline said...

Looks like a glimpse of you in two short months.

susanne24 said...

Sure can, Hannah. Maybe you will have a different affect on him than Susan did. ;-)

BTW, a few hours after Susan left, he seemed to do better. He was just really gasy. He passed a lot of it and was doing much better. I guess I am all done with salad until he is finished breastfeeding.

Tammy C said...

Caroline said what I was going to write.

By the way you want to send a word of encouragment to this newly engaged young lady.She courted the same way as you.Courtney is in North Carolina and Christopher is from your old "single"state.

http://courtneyscontemplations.blogspot.com/index.html


By the way are you familiar with these 2 ladies.They have are like minded in natural for babies and birthing.Also big families.

Amy Scott:
http://humblemusings.com/


Laura :http://www.quiltofgrace.blogspot.com/

Sherrin said...

I finally get to see what Zan look like :)