Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We Have a Date

*throws confetti*

Lord willing, we'll be married on. . . Frodo and Bilbo Baggins' birthday. Kudos to anyone who knows what date that is off the top of your head. When we were looking at possible dates, I was the one who knew that. *proud look* Adrian must allow me to look exultant, since overall he clearly bests me in any and all Lord of the Rings trivia. He's read the books oodles of times, and I've only read the complete trilogy through once (some of the books and the Hobbit more than that).

I will post more wedding plans in the days (or weeks) that follow, as I know that female minds like details for these sorts of things ;-).

Oh, and for those who really don't want to utilize Google or Wikipedia, and just aren't LOTR geeks, our wedding date is set for September 22, 2007. Yay!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Hallelujah! *does happy dance*

And yes, dear Susan, thank you for including the proper date for those of us who don't reside in middle earth. ;) Although I have read "The Hobbit," I don't recall Bilbo's birthday. Now that I know, I guess I have a duty to mark it on my calender. LOL!

Still rejoicing with you all. :)

~Lydia

Mrs.B. said...

Yay!!! I'm just so thrilled for you both! (o:

ashley@twentysixcats said...

Hooray! That's so exciting. :-) I already marked my calendar (in BLOOD...). Am I invited? :-)

une_fille_d'Ève said...

Hm. *Goes off to check her calendar and reschedules trip to Narnia.*
Just for you. :-D

Robert said...

That's good news.I wouldn't have known that as I haven't read the books or seen the movies.I plan on checking out the movies.

Some male minds also like wedding plan details.I got several wedding books at a library sale last month.Let me know if you need any help ;)

Tammy C said...

I am sure the 3 months will fly fast-by the way today is our 22nd anniversary.

June 29,1985 -married in Newport News,Va and have lived in Iceland,Florida,Alabama,Mississippi,Ohio and North Carolina.Last count was 13 different places-apartments,houses and trailers.

Jessica said...

Oh, how wonderful! I can't wait to hear more wedding plans and details soon!