Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dockers Ad

I'm really, really, really, really sick of hearing about the Dockers' ad. Seriously. Bleh. As a complementarian, I think they have some good points. But in all honesty, I think they were just trying to come up with a catchy, rugged ad to sell pants. I really don't think there was a whole lot of thought behind it. I have no intention of suddenly becoming a Dockers customer. Sheesh, it's just an ad, people! Also, wasn't Dockers the pants company that had the very pro-homosexual ads a few years back, or am I mixing them up? If so, I'd find it highly ironic how quickly the conservative right went from "Dockers is evil" to "Dockers is awesome." But I digress :-). *rant over*

3 comments:

♥Mrs. Michele B♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trentent Silver said...


Nice blog. I like it..............
Largest selection of memorials and printable funeral program templates.
http://funeralpamphlets.com/store.php

Trentent Silver said...


Innovative blog. I love it........
Printable funeral program templates available which are competible with word and openoffice
www.pinterest.com/funeraltemplate/printable-funeral-program-templates/